- French and Indian War
Contains historical overviews, biographical entries, and primary source material on the French and Indian War.
- UXL Encyclopedia of World Mythology
Entry topics include gods and goddesses; heroes and other key characters; motifs and global themes; major myths; and national or cultural mythologies.
- Encyclopedia of World Biography
A multicultural biographical source that covers notable individuals from every part of the world and from all time periods who have made significant contributions to human culture.
- Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. Economic History
Designed to answer such key questions as: How has the U.
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer
Comprehensive survey of 120 cancers, cancer drugs, traditional and alternative treatments, side effects and diagnostic procedures.
- American History Through Literature 1820-1870
Designed for the general reader, this set presents literature not as a simple inventory of authors or titles but rather as a historical and cultural field viewed from a wide array of contemporary perspectives.
- Dictionary of Women Worldwide: 25,000 Women Through the Ages
This dictionary contains more than 20,000 brief biographical entries on women, including thousands of entries on non-U.
- Grzimek's Student Animal Life Resource
This resource book offers broad, comprehensive coverage of the animal kingdom, ranging from the simple -- sponges and corals -- to the complex -- mammals.
- Career Information Center
Provides information for job seekers on various career areas.
- Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
Provides information on the prevalence, causes, and devastating consequences of this type of violence.