Click on the
links below to register, change institution information, find common Gale
contacts or find your institution's access information.
- For the Registered Member's Page - If you would like
to see if your library's account has been created -
- If you're a new member and need to register
your IP range or set up your password - click here.
- If you need to change any of your
location's IP address information - click here.
- If you need to contact Gale Technical Support or other
Gale staff - click here.
- If you need materials for training and
bibliographic instruction -
- For information about the products purchased
by Virginia Public Libraries - click here.
- For directions on how to construct links for
your location's home page - click here.
- For Remote Patron Access/Home Access information please
click here or contact Carol Adams at 800-336-5266 ext. 6923774
- To configure or view your location's usage statistics - click here.
- To view training materials and Library of
Virginia training schedule and classes -
- To download the MARC Records for the eBooks
provided by the Library of Virginia - click here.
* Note: If you
are a pre-existing Gale customer with products you have purchased
separately, call 1-800-877-4253 option 4 to have
merged into your new Library of Virginia account.
will still need to register your
IP ranges for your new Library of Virginia account.
Gale | Cengage Learning