Click on the
links below to register, change institution information, find common Gale
contacts or find your institution's access information.
- For the Registered Member's Page - If you would like
to see if your library's account has been created -
Public click here -
Private click here.
- If you're a new member and need to register
your IP range or set up your password - click here.
- If you need to change any of your
location's IP address information - click here.
- If you need to contact Gale Technical Support or other
Gale staff - click here.
- If you need materials for training and
bibliographic instruction -
- For information about the products purchased
by Virginia Public Schools - click here.
- For directions on how to construct links for
your location's home page - click here.
- For Remote Patron Access/Home Access information please
click here or contact Charlie Makela at
- To change the interface on your
InfoTrac databases (OneFile, General Reference Center, Expanded Academic,
Student Edition) - click here.
- To configure or view your location's usage
statistics - click here.
- To view training materials and Library of
Virginia training schedule and classes -
- To download the MARC Records for the eBooks
provided by the Library of Virginia - click here.
Note: If you are a pre-existing Gale customer
with products you have purchased separately, call 1-800-877-4253 option 4 to
your account merged into your new Library of Virginia account.
You will still need to register
your IP ranges
for your new Library of Virginia account.
© 2006 by Thomson Gale
All Rights Reserved.